Location: El Cajon, California
Schedule: Monday – Friday 11-7 or 10:30-6:30; some weekends as needed
1. Handle medication.
2. Checking vital signs.
3. Contacting related medical professionals as needed.
1. LVN license valid for CA
2. Able to pass a strict background check
3. Experience working with teenagers, preferably in a group home setting.
4. Must be at least 21 years or older
5. Valid driver’s license with no restrictions (you will be provided with a company car).
6. Experience with EMR systems such as KIPU.
Compensation: $30 per hour plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business
Assistant Commercial Property Manager
E-Commerce, Warehouse Drop Ship Associate
STEAM Teacher’s Assistant for Early Childhood
Recreational Therapist for New Licensed Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (MHRC)