Job Opening: LVN for Teen Center
Location: Tarzana, California 91356
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM. Must be available on-call on the weekends just to answer medical questions. Will be alternating days with another nurse.
Description: A compassionate, organized nurse is needed for a Teen Center.
1. Handle medication, checking vital signs, and contacting related medical professionals as needed for teenage patients at a high end residential treatment center.
2. Observe and monitor client’s behavior and intervene based on schedule, individual clients treatment plan and house needs.
3. Facilitate assigned groups/meetings/activities per program schedule.
4. Documents observations and milieu interventions in every clients records.
5. Medication count.
6. Scheduling appointments.
7. Sitting in on psychiatric visits.
1. LVN license valid for CA.
2. Able to pass a strict background check.
3. Enjoys working with teenagers.
4. Must be at least 21 years or older.
5. Basic first aid.
6. Tech savvy.
7. Must be vaccinated for Covid.
Compensation: $34 per hour plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN