Job Opening: LVN for Teen Center
Location: Tarzana, California 91356
Description: A compassionate, organized nurse is needed for a Teen Center.
Morning Shift: 7:30AM-3:30PM (Saturday & Sunday)
Swing Shift: 3:30PM-11:30PM (Monday-Sunday) Part-Time or Full-Time
Overnight Shift: 11:30PM-7:30AM (One on Every Shift)
1. Handle medication, checking vital signs, and contacting related medical professionals as needed for teenage patients at a high end residential treatment center.
2. Observe and monitor client’s behavior and intervene based on schedule, individual clients treatment plan and house needs.
3. Facilitate assigned groups/meetings/activities per program schedule.
4. Documents observations and milieu interventions in every clients records.
5. Medication count.
6. Scheduling appointments.
7. Sitting in on psychiatric visits.
1. LVN license valid for CA
2. Able to pass a strict background check
3. Enjoys working with teenagers
4. Must be at least 21 years or older
5. Basic first aid.
LVN: $28-$32 per hour, plus benefits if full-time
RN: $36-$38 per hour
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!