Job Opening: LVN/LPT/RN, Nurse for Teen Center
Location: Calabasas and Agoura, CA
Description: A compassionate, organized nurse is needed for 2 teen treatment centers who would be responsible for direct supervision care of the patients and for the facilitation of all clinical activities, in addition to working in collaboration with the Clinical Team in the developing and maintaining of the client’s treatment plan.
1. Participate in Interdisciplinary Team and staff meetings.
2. Prepare infection control reports for presentations.
3. Direct employees concerning the care of the patients.
4. Carry out physicians’ orders.
5. Review group homes patients’ medical charts.
6. Consult with Group Home Supervisors regarding the health of patients.
7. Initiate and implement policies and procedures.
8. Schedule and coordinate medical examinations.
9. Obtains parent/guardian consents for medical examination/treatments.
10. Teach and monitor medication administration to staff.
11. Administer annual tuberculosis testing to patients.
1. LVN/ LPT/RN license valid for CA.
2. Valid driver’s license.
3. Minimum of 1 year of experience as a nurse with experience in psych or chemical dependence or high-risk adolescents.
4. Able to pass a strict background check
5. Enjoys working with teenagers
6. Good communication skills and basic computer skills
7. Must be at least 18 years or older.
8. Must be willing to be available 24 hours a day (on-call).
Compensation: $27 per hour plus benefits and room for growth