Job Opening: LVN Nurse for Adolescent Residential Treatment Center
Location: Lafayette & Walnut Creek, CA (Floating between both locations).
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM
1. Provide direct patient care and assessment including the reporting of observed changes in mental status and/or physical condition, response to emergencies, and safety risks
2. Triage client medical concerns and coordinate with MD on facilitating appropriate client care
3. Complete documentation in an efficient and timely manner, including nursing assessments, medication, and entering MD’s orders.
4. Help facilitate client discharges and ensure clients leave with a Nursing Discharge Plan and an adequate supply of medication
5. Maintain knowledge of medication administration records and vital sign monitoring.
6. Medication administration and preparing meds for administration to clients.
7. Facilitate morning medication administration and daily vitals Monday through Friday, except for when clients leave early for off-site vendor groups
8. Attendance and participation in weekly Treatment Team meetings
9. Facilitate medication ordering and refills via eRx
10. Provide ongoing patient education on all aspects of medications and other health issues
11.Monitor nursing supplies and purchase supplies as needed
12. Establish a compassionate environment by providing psychoeducational and medication-related support to patients and families.
1. Valid LVN/LPT in California.
2. Current CPR/ BLS card
3. 21 years or older
4. Must possess a valid California driver’s license
5. Must be able to pass a LiveScan background check and clear federal and state criminal background checks, and child abuse indexes.
Compensation: $78,000-$81,000 plus benefits