Job Opening: LVN or RN with excellent phlebotomy skills
Location: Dallas, TX
Schedule: Part-Time or Full-Time shifts available.
DescrOur Dallas practice is looking for a high functioning, self directed nurse to support our patients and doctors. You will perform all nursing and patient care duties for our VIP concierge patients and spine patients. We are a high touch, high service practice with a strong focus on attention to detail, quick follow up, accuracy and service. We have part time and full time schedules available.
1. Assist in procedures: Prep, Circulate, Discharge and Follow Up.
2. Chart audits and administrative nursing.
3. Administer injections and vaccines.
4. Blood draws, IV’s and blood processing.
5. Vitals and other clinical measurements.
6. Treatment plan implementation and follow up.
7. Inventory and supply management.
8. Lab result managements: collection and reconciliations.
9. Ability to perform blood draw/IV in office and at clients homes.
10. Regulatory compliance management: procedures, x-ray, IVs.
11. Complete all medication documentation and charting.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent venipuncture and IV skills.
2. Great interpersonal skills and client communication.
3. Strong administrative organizational skills, attention to detail and time management.
4. Ability to multitask.
5. Ability to work flexible scheduling: changing start/end times each day.
6. Reliable source of transportation as some nursing visits will be at client homes.
Compensation: $30-$42 per hour plus full benefits if full-time.