Job Opening: LVN/Wellness Coordinator
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
1. Needs to be in charge of medication room.
2. Insulin shots.
3. Communication with families and doctors.
4. Ensure that resident care is met.
5. Oversees clinical and medical programs for residents.
1. Licensed LVN.
2. Must have RCFE experience.
3. Good communication skills.
4. RCFE license desired, but not required.
Compensation: $30-$35 per hour, plus benefits (75% insurance coverage) and PTO
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Licensed Therapist LMFT or LCSW (or MFT Associate who is close to being licensed, with 2600 hours complete or more)