Job Opening: LVN’s/LPN’s for Adolescent Eating Disorder Facility
Location: Los Angeles, 90019
Schedules open: 8 hour shifts, 3-5 days per week
1. Participate in interdisciplinary team and staff meetings.
2. Prepare infection control reports for presentations.
3. Direct employees concerning the care of the patients.
4. Carry out physicians’ orders.
5. Review group home patients’ medical charts.
6. Consult with group home supervisors regarding the health of patients.
7. Initiate and implement policies and procedures.
8. Schedule and coordinate medical examinations.
9. Obtain parent/guardian consents for medical examination/treatments.
10. Teach and monitor medication administration.
11. Administer annual tuberculosis testing to patients.
1. LVN/ LPT license valid for CA.
2. Valid driver’s license.
3. Minimum of 1 year of experience as a nurse with experience in eating disorders or psych or chemical dependence or high-risk adolescents.
4. Able to pass a strict background check
5. Enjoys working with teenagers
6. Good communication skills and basic computer skills
7. Must be at least 18 years or older.
Compensation: $32 per hour and room for growth. Benefits if full-time.