Job Opening: LVN’s/LPN’s/LPT’s for Teen Center
Location: Calabasas OR Agoura Hills
Schedule: Any 2-5 shifts per week as follows
6:00AM-6:00PM & 6:00PM-6:00AM
Monday/Tuesday- Day Shift
Thursday- Night shift
Must be able to attend mandatory Team meetings, either on:
Mondays 10am-12pm (Agoura Hills), or
Wednesdays 10am-12pm (Calabasas)
Description: A compassionate, organized nurse is needed for 2 teen treatment centers who would be responsible for direct supervision care of the patients and for the facilitation of all clinical activities, in addition to working in collaboration with the clinical team in the developing and maintaining of the client’s treatment plan.
1. Participate in interdisciplinary team and staff meetings.
2. Prepare infection control reports for presentations.
3. Direct employees concerning the care of the patients.
4. Carry out physicians’ orders.
5. Review group home patients’ medical charts.
6. Consult with group home supervisors regarding the health of patients.
7. Initiate and implement policies and procedures.
8. Schedule and coordinate medical examinations.
9. Obtain parent/guardian consents for medical examination/treatments.
10. Teach and monitor medication administration.
11. Administer annual tuberculosis testing to patients.
1. LVN/ LPT license valid for CA.
2. Valid driver’s license.
3. Minimum of 1 year of experience as a nurse with experience in psych or chemical dependence or high-risk adolescents.
4. Able to pass a strict background check
5. Enjoys working with teenagers
6. Good communication skills and basic computer skills
7. Must be at least 18 years or older.
Compensation: $33 per hour and room for growth. Benefits if full-time.
- Address Calabasas OR Agoura Hills