Job Opening: Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90010 (in office)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5 PM
1. Oversee incoming work orders.
2. Assign work orders to appropriate technician.
3. Manage priority calls.
4. Take before and after pictures.
5. Keep track of time spent on each job.
6. Collect all relevant receipts and are attached to work orders.
7. Oversee third party invoices.
8. Credit card reconciliation for maintenance expenses.
9. Oversee maintenance technicians and occasionally outside vendors.
10. Ensure technicians are following company protocol.
1. Experience coordinating work orders or maintenance.
2. Strong computer skills and organization skills.
3. Experience using a database or CRM such as Appfolio, Yardi, or ServiceTitan etc.
4. Basic computer skills.
5. Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Compensation: $25-$35 per hour
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN