Job Opening: Maintenance Lead (186 Units)
Location: Riverside, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM.
Must be available on-call for emergencies as needed.
1. Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
2. Maintain and repair heating, plumbing, ventilation, refrigeration, and electrical systems.
3. Conduct general upkeep procedures.
4. Assist Maintenance Supervisor in tracking other employees.
5. Provide support for maintenance staff.
6. Scheduling and following up on work orders and projects assigned to the maintenance team as instructed by Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager
1. 3+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician in a residential facility or similar industry.
2. HVAC maintenance knowledge required.
3. Yardi knowledge or maintenance/work order processing knowledge.
4. Ability to understand basic instructions verbally or in written form.
5. Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
6. Ability to frequently climb, kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl.
7. Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
8. Working vehicle and driver’s license.
Compensation: $27-$28 per hour plus benefits.