Job Opening: Maintenance Supervisor (200 units)
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Must be available on-call for major emergencies. They will rotate every week including weekends.
1. Responsible for hiring and supervising all maintenance staff.
2. Responsible for scheduling and following up on work orders assigned to maintenance team.
3. Coordinate with Property Manager for any work needed around the building.
4. Oversee turnovers, general maintenance, repairs, maintain fire systems, grounds upkeep, and overall upkeep of the property.
5. Respond to any emergency maintenance issues.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, negotiate service pricing, collaborate on the approved vendor list, keep vendor list updated and publish the list for the properties.
7. Ensure property is clean and maintained at all times.
1. Must have 2+ years experience as a Maintenance Supervisor for an apartment community of at least 200 units.
2. High School Diploma.
3. Ability to understand instructions verbally.
4. Ability to frequently stand and work.
5. Ability to periodically lift or move up to 50 lbs.
6. Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
7. 2 years experience using Yardi Voyager.
8. Must be HVAC certified.
Compensation: $28-$30 per hour plus benefits