Job Opening: Maintenance Supervisor (216 Units)
Location: Riverside, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-6:00PM
Must be available on-call for major emergencies.
1. Responsible for hiring and supervising all maintenance staff.
2. Responsible for scheduling and following up on work orders assigned to maintenance team.
3. Coordinate with Property Manager for any work needed around the building.
4. Oversee turnovers, general maintenance, repairs, maintain fire systems, grounds upkeep, pool upkeep, and overall upkeep of the property.
5. Respond to any emergency maintenance issues.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, negotiate service pricing, collaborate on the approved vendor list, keep vendor list updated and publish the list for the properties.
7. Ensure property is clean and maintained at all times.
1. Must have 5+ years experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in a residential, hospitality, or similar industry.
2. High School Diploma.
3. Ability to understand instructions verbally.
4. Ability to frequently stand and work.
5. Ability to periodically lift or move up to 25 lbs.
6. Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
7. Must be HVAC certfied.
Compensation: $29-$32 per hour plus benefits.