Job Opening: Maintenance Technician (200 Units)
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 8 AM-5 PM
Maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining the property under the direction of the Property Supervisor and or Manager. In order to obtain this position you must have basic knowledge in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and repairs.
1. Basic handyman work to fix things like faucets, broken door handles etc..
2. Help turn over apartments with basic repairs, painting etc.
1. 2+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician in a residential facility or similar industry.
2. Ability to understand basic instructions verbally or in written form.
3. Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
4. Ability to frequently climb, kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl.
5. Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
6. Working vehicle and driver’s license.
7. Must be able to pass and clear a background check
Compensation: $22-$25 per hour plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!