Job Opening: Maintenance Technician for Retirement Home
Location: Long Beach, CA
Maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining the property. In order to obtain this position you must have basic knowledge in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and repairs.
Start Date: Immediate
1. Basic handyman work to fix things like faucets, broken door handles etc..
2. Help turn over rooms with basic repairs, painting etc.
1. 2+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician in a residential facility or similar industry.
2. Ability to understand basic instructions verbally or in written form.
3. Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
4. Ability to frequently climb, kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl.
5. Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
6. Working vehicle and driver’s license.
Compensation: $20 per hour plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!