Location: The buildings are throughout Los Angeles, you will be assigned a territory with buildings in one area. The buildings are in the following zip codes: 90016, 90036, 90044, 90003, 90062, 90008, 90007 and 90047.
Maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining the property under the direction of the Property Supervisor and or Manager. In order to obtain this position you must have basic knowledge in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and repairs. Will oversee about 20 small buildings with a total of 200+ units.
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM. Must be able to do on-call for major emergencies.
1. Basic handyman work to fix things like faucets, broken door handles etc.
2. Help turn over apartments with basic repairs, painting etc.
1. 2+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician in a residential facility or similar industry.
2. Ability to understand basic instructions verbally or in written form.
3. Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
4. Ability to frequently climb, kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl.
5. Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
6. Must have a work vehicle (pickup truck preferred) and driver’s license.
7. Bilingual Spanish.
Compensation: $24 – $25 per hour plus benefits.