Job Opening: Manager of Data Support
Location: East Palo Alto, CA
Schedule: Full-Time, Hybrid (work from home 2-3x a week)
The Manager of Data Support reports to the Vice President of Learning & Innovation in the Central Office and will be part of the Learning and Data Team.
1. Work with staff at two sites (East Palo Alto and East Bay) to ensure timely, accurate and complete data collection across multiple program areas (school, parent program, birth-3 and health).
2. Oversee and conduct data analysis and reporting related to Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
3. Oversee and create data summaries to help program leaders and staff gain a deeper understanding of the data
4. Manage Data Associate and Data Fellow roles, including allocating these resources and other resources as available across key priorities and projects
1. Project Management experience, preferred
2. Experience working in schools and with education data. Big plus if you have experience working with other types of child and family data (e.g., programming for parents, health, birth-3 services)
3. Ability to synthesize data and help practitioners draw connections to their work and use data to inform practice
4. Humility and openness regarding data collection and interpretation. Balance rigor and real life challenges related to data collection.
Compensation: $73,000-$89,300 based on experience plus excellent health benefits, 401k retirement plan, flexible spending account (FSA), dependent care FSA, and generous paid time off, including a competitive paid parental leave benefit.