Job Opening: Marketer
Location: North Hills, CA
Schedule: Full-Time, Hybrid , Monday-Friday with weekend availability
1. Create marketing activities to consistently achieve weekly marketing goals
2. Provide exceptional, highly personalized tours
3. Conduct highly personalized follow ups with each lead
4. Identify and build relationships with community professionals to maximize referred leads
5. Properly train associates to engage in phone and tour hospitality
6. Maintain a lead/referral database and track the marketing activities
1. 1+ years of Marketing experience
2. 1+ years of Sales experience
3. Valid CA DL
Compensation: $80,000-$100,000 plus bonuses, benefits and vacation pay
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN