Job Opening: Marketing Director for Caregiver Agency
Location: Glendale, CA 91203
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours a week
Description: Marketing Director will oversee marketing, including meeting and reaching out to new clients, and oversee a small team in the corporate office.
1. Marketing the agency, as well as contacting and meeting new clients for potential business.
2. Be the point of contact for any new clients.
3. Oversee the technical aspect of ads and social media.
4. Interface with vendors and employees.
5.Ensure marketing and branding is cohesive on all documents, ads and websites for each entity.
6. Oversee various marketing projects to strengthen the brand.
1. 1+ years of caregiving experience, or experience working in a caregiving agency.
2. 2+ years marketing experience.
3. Extremely organized with excellent communication skills.
4. Supervisor/managerial experience required.
5. Bachelor’s degree in a related field desired.
6. Experience with marketing, branding.
7. Strong writing and communication skills.
Compensation: $75,000-$110,000 plus bonuses and benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Licensed Therapist LMFT or LCSW (or MFT Associate who is close to being licensed, with 2600 hours complete or more)