Job Opening: Marketing Specialist for Property Management Company
Location: Los Angeles, 90036
1. Oversee digital advertising review and optimization, design requests, website and profile updates.
2. Participate in calls with ownership, providing performance data and recommendations for optimization.
3. Lead project-specific public relations efforts and serve as single point of contact for agency partners.
4. Regularly collaborate with asset management and on-site leasing teams about marketing campaign effectiveness and current challenges, ideate on create solutions.
5. Define yearly marketing budgets in partnership with marketing team, using all available analystics and ROI data to inform recommendations.
6. Conduct monthly portfolio calls with social media vendors to review campaign success and discuss strategy for enhancement.
7. Oversee reputation management program and implement initiatives to improve reputation across portfolio.
1. 3+ years marketing experience
2. Experience in property management or real estate industry is a huge plus
3. Understanding of ROI and experience with marketing budgets
Compensation: $80,000-$90,000 plus benefits