Job Opening: Medical Scribe
Location: Remote with US (South/Mid West)
Schedule: 8 AM PST-5:30 PM PST
Description: Busy, concierge medical practice is looking for a detailed, experienced and knowledgeable Medical Scribe to assist our physicians with documenting patient visits. The successful applicant will be responsible for documenting accurate and detailed information of patient visits. This role also have clinical administrative duties. This is a 50% scribe role and 50% clinical admin role.
The ideal candidate will provide the highest level of accuracy and detail as well as be highly focused and productive day to day. We expect our scribes to adhere to practice protocols and processes, and effectively manage the volume of work without allowing quality to be compromised. If you have prior experience working in a medical practice, we encourage you to apply.
1. Write the physician’s notes.
2. Listen in on medical visits remotely.
3. Write down relevant and salient medical information.
4. Scribe half day and administrative work half day.
1. Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field preferred
2. 2 yrs scribe experience preferred: internal medicine, family practice, or similar
3. Experience with medical terminology
4. Excellent computer skills
5. Impeccable verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
6. Strong attention to detail
7. Excellent work ethic with perseverance and conscientiousness
8. Excellent bedside manner and positive, can do attitude
Compensation: $18-$21 per hour plus full benefits