Job Opening: Mental Health Workers
Location: Encino, CA 91316
Start Date: Immediate
1. Supervise clients in a beautiful, in patient primary mental health facility.
2. Provide emotional peer support, comfort and warmth while maintaining boundaries.
3. Write shift reports using Kipu (an EMR).
4. Assist with medication administration, training will be provide.
5. Light housekeeping- “straightening up”
1. Must have at least 1 year of experience working in mental health.
2. Strong writing skills and experience using electronic medical records.
3. Ability to work full time and to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
4. Experience in a residential setting. Preferred.
Compensation: $18.50 per hour plus benefits and $500 sign on bonus after 90 days.
- Address Encino, CA 91316
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Workers for Adult Outpatient Program
RN, Registered Nurse
LVN’s/LPN’s/LPT’s for Teen Center
LVN or LPN or LPT For Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Center
Resident Assistants for Adult Outpatient Program
Director of Nursing for Mental Health Facility