Job Opening: Mental Health Workers
Location: Encino, CA 91316
Start Date: Immediate
1. Supervise clients in a beautiful, in patient primary mental health facility.
2. Provide emotional peer support, comfort and warmth while maintaining boundaries.
3. Write shift reports using Kipu (an EMR).
4. Assist with medication administration, training will be provide.
5. Light housekeeping- “straightening up”
1. Must have at least 1 year of experience working in mental health.
2. Strong writing skills and experience using electronic medical records.
3. Ability to work full time and to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
4. Experience in a residential setting. Preferred.
Compensation: $18.50 per hour plus benefits and $500 sign on bonus after 90 days.
- Address Encino, CA 91316
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!