Job Opening: Mental Health Workers
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Start Date: Immediate
1. Supervise clients in a beautiful, in patient primary mental health facility.
2. Provide emotional peer support, comfort and warmth while maintaining boundaries.
3. Write shift reports using Kipu (an EMR).
4. Assist with medication administration, training will be provide.
5. Light housekeeping- “straightening up”
1. Must have at least 1-year experience working in mental health.
2. Strong writing skills and experience using electronic medical records.
3. Ability to work full time and to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
4. Experience in a residential setting.
Compensation: $17-$18 per hour plus benefits.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Licensed Therapist LMFT or LCSW (or MFT Associate who is close to being licensed, with 2600 hours complete or more)