Job Opening: Mental Health Workers
Location: Sherman Oaks
7AM-3:30PM (2) Candidates, Weekends
11:15PM-7:15AM (1) Candidate, Weekends
1. Supervise clients in a beautiful, in patient primary mental health facility.
2. Provide emotional peer support, comfort and warmth while maintaining boundaries.
3. Write shift reports using Kipu (an EMR).
4. Assist with medication administration, training will be provide.
5. Light housekeeping- “straightening up”
1. Experience as a mental health worker.
2. Strong writing skills and experience using electronic medical records.
3. Ability to work full time and to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
4. Experience in psychiatric hospitals desired.
5. If overnight, must have experience working overnight shifts.
Compensation: $16-$20 per hour depending on experience, plus benefits if full-time.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!