Job Opening: MFT Associate for Adolescent Treatment Center (Open to the following associates – AMFT / ACSW / APCC)
Location: Calabasas, CA or Agoura Hills, CA
Schedule: Part Time & Full Time
BNI Treatment Centers is an acute residential treatment center for adolescents ages 12-17 and is dedicated to empowering teens struggling with severe mental illness and substance abuse. Our compassionate treatment team develops individualized treatment plans to overcome these challenges to get their lives back on a positive trajectory.
We are looking for a passionate Associate Therapist to be a part of our clinical team that brings decades of experience to our adolescent patients. The associate therapists will be an integral part of the team working with psychologists and psychiatrists, providing personalized individual care to our patients.
1. Delivers services and oversees program activities including the facilitation of groups, workshops, social and recreational activities.
2. Provides direct care, supervision and one-to-one counseling to clients while establishing and implementing the structure of the facility in a home like environment.
3. Complete suicide risk and violence risk assessments of the patients as needed.
4. Attend weekly clinical meetings, receive both group and individual supervision and training as needed.
5. The associate therapists will learn to work with other masters level clinicians, psychologists and psychiatrists as well as other disciplines as part of a multidisciplinary team.
1. MFT Associate with a number from the BBS.
2. Master’s degree in behavioral sciences or related field.
3. Experience with adolescents preferred.
4. Able to pass a very strict background check.
5. Strong boundaries.
6. Over 21 years old with a driver’s license.
7. Basic computer, writing and typing skills.
8. Must be vaccinated for Covid.
Compensation: $22-$24 per hour plus supervision.