Job Opening: Middle School History Teacher
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90048
Monday-Thursday 7:45 AM-4:30 PM, Friday 7:45 AM-2:30 PM
1. Teach 2 periods of 7th grade World History
2. Teach 3 periods of 8th grade US History.
3. Refine and adjust the current curriculum as needed.
4. Differentiate for individual students based on their unique needs so all students are appropriately engaged.
5. Incorporate multiple techniques of instruction, including discussion, hands-on and creative activities, independent writing assignments, and the use of all appropriate visual aids.
6. Support the campus Model UN.
7. Create a classroom environment of respect that encourages students to take risks and strive to reach goals.
8. Communicate and enforce high expectations and standards for behavior and performance.
9. Initiate and maintain timely and consistent communication with parents.
10. Collaborate with colleagues
1. 2+ years experience as a middle school history teacher.
2. Bachelor’s degree.
3. Ability to start immediately.
Compensation: $65,000-$70,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!