Job Description: Middle School Math Teacher
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Start date: August 2023
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 AM-4 PM
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Two years lead teacher experience.
3. Experience teaching middle school math.
1. Teach math and history for grades 6th-8th. Average class size is 20 students. If you would like to only teach Math, then this would be a part time position.
2. Attend weekly faculty meetings.
3. Prepare and facilitate lesson plans.
4. Communicate with parents and administration when appropriate.
5. Attend training and school events.
Compensation: $80,000-$89,000 plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN