Job Opening: Middle School Math Teacher (6th grade -8th grade)
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Start Date: August 2023
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
1. Create a flexible program and environment to promote learning and personal growth.
2. Establish rapport with pupils, parents and other staff members.
3. Motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge to provide a good foundation for academic growth.
4. Use curriculum to plan long- and short-term goals for student progress.
5. Implement instructional methodologies to focus on student engagement and success.
6. Adhere to all school policies and procedures.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related subject.
2. 3 years of teaching experience, preferred
3. Energy, creativity, dedication.
4. Experience working in an elementary school.
Compensation: $65,000-$75,000 plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business