Job Opening: Middle School Science Chair
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Start Date: August 2022
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, Fridays 8:00 AM- 1:00 PM
Description: Prestigious private school is looking to hire a Science Department Chair. The Science Department coordinator will be responsible for the supervision of the science curriculum as well as researching best pedagogic practices. The candidate will also be responsible for the supervision and development of labs. Additionally, the coordinator will supervise and mentor the department’s teachers.
1. Supervise and Develop the Science Curriculum
2. Research best pedagogic practices
3. Supervise the development of labs
4. Mentor and oversee other science department teachers
5. Teach Middle School science
6. Communicate with parents, teachers, and administrators as needed
1. 3+ years’ experience teaching Middle School Science
2. Excellent communication and written skills
3. Creative and intuitive mind
4. BA Degree
Compensation: $100K plus excellent benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Manufacturing Buyer (Purchasing Agent/Buyer)
Volunteer Coordinator for Jewish Children and Teens with Special Needs Non-Profit
2 Primary Therapists for High End Adolescent Treatment Center
Wellness Director for Assisted Living
Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator for Medical Tech Start Up
Therapist for Eating Disorder Adolescent Residential Treatment