Job Opening: Multiple Subject Elementary Teacher
Location: Van Nuys, CA
1. Create a flexible program and environment to promote learning and personal growth.
2. Establish rapport with pupils, parents and other staff members.
3. Motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge to provide a good foundation for academic growth.
4. Use curriculum to plan long- and short-term goals for student progress.
5. Implement instructional methodologies to focus on student engagement and success.
6. Adhere to all school policies and procedures.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related subject.
2. 1 year of teaching experience.
3. Valid California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential required.
4. Experience working in an elementary school.
5. Knowledge of child cognitive development, California Common Core, and assessments.
6. English Language Learner Authorization and NCLB Highly Qualified required.
7. Ability and willingness to implement the Readers and Writers Workshop Model.
8. Must be vaccinated for Covid.
Compensation: $65,000-$75,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!