Job Opening: Nut Former Operator
M.S Aerospace Inc. manufactures high strength specialty fasteners, including nuts, bolts, screws, studs, and pins. Our products are of the highest quality and very close tolerances. Our products support the US Government and the most demanding customers in the aviation industry.
The Nut Former operates automatic nut formers that have 5 forming dies and are equipped with automatic feeding mechanisms to precisely sheared to length and progressively form metal wire into dies and special nut products.
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 5 am to 1:30 pm
1. Operates nut forming machines.
2. Starts machine, observes the operation and inspects first run and sample workpiece to
ensure machine conforms to specifications.
3. Reads blueprint or job order for product specification such as dimensions, tolerance,
number or parts to be formed and tooling instruction on type tooling required.
4.Evaluates and communicates machine condition or concerns to both maintenance and
5. Suggests and implements process improvement ideas.
1. Minimum of 5 years’ experience or equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
2. Prior working experience nut forming machinery and procedures.
3. Ability to inspect parts with variety of inspections instruments.
4. Knowledge in the use of SPC.
Compensation: $30-$50 per hour plus benefits