Job Opening: Office Administrator
Location: Ontario, CA 91764
1. Oversee and support all administrative duties, make sure the business runs smoothly
2. Recruit, train, hire, and onboard all warehouse associates for departments
3. Review, monitor, and approve payroll on a regular basis
4. Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
5. Perform general receptionist duties, receive and sort mail
6. Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
7. Manage office budget
8. Provide administrative support as needed
9. Maintain equipment logs and assigned staff
10. Assist Operations Manager on an as-needed basis
11. Comprehend all warehouse functions, operations and requirements for departments to assist when necessary
12. Special event planning.
13. Foster an environment based on respect, safety, and customer satisfaction.
1. 1+ years of administrative office experience
2. Excellent planning, decision making, and delegation skills.
3. Great communication skills and professional demeanor
4. Proactive nature with a good business sensibility.
5. Strong multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced working environment.
6. Must pay attention to detail and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
7. Must have some HR experience.
Compensation: $60,000 plus benefits