Job Opening: Office Administrator
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90010
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM
1. Oversee leasing process, ensure paperwork is correct.
2. Communicate with clients.
3. Interface with legal department.
4. Oversee the processes and procedures for inspections, evictions, section 8.
5. Help resolve tenant-ownership conflict.
6. Support owners by sitting in on meetings and creating action plans, check lists and spreadsheets.
1. Experience with Appfolio
2. Experience with Excel and Microsoft Word.
3. Strong writing skills.
4. 3+ years experience in the property management industry.
5. Experience with leasing and section 8, subsidy housing.
6. Detail oriented, ability to multi-task.
7. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
Compensation: $80,000 plus bonuses, 2 weeks PTO, plus many holidays.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN