Job Opening: Office Coordinator, Client Support Services for Business Insurance Agency
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00 or 9:00-5:30
Location: Los Angeles, 90036
1. Quote and research best policy options for each client, training provided.
2. Input and update new and current client information in all required systems.
3. Return phone calls and follow up with clients and underwriters.
4. Prepare documents, spreadsheets and insurance forms including endorsements, proof of insurance, invoices and other documents.
5. Process claim notifications and work with Premium Accounting on client issues.
1. 2+ years experience in an office environment, preferably in insurance, real estate or medical.
2. Strong typing, writing, computer and phone skills.
3. Strong sense of professional customer service.
4. Ability to work independently with a great sense of customer service and attention to detail.
5. Bachelor’s degree required.
Compensation: $60,000-$80,000 plus health benefits, lots of room for growth.