Job Opening: Office Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90035
Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Description: Looking for meaningful work in a dynamic, fun and caring environment? Apply to join Friendship Circle of Los Angeles’ team, providing Jewish educational, social and recreational activities for individuals with diverse abilities.
1. Makes sure that all equipment, support, etc. are in place to ensure the smooth functioning of the office. This includes but is not limited to email correspondence, accounting support, mailings, and weekly meeting support.
2. Manages Friendship Circle website and social media accounts.
3. Assists Director in daily and weekly responsibilities.
4. Manages officedata.
5. Provides support for special events/programs.
6. Promotes various programs and events within the community.
1. 2 years of previous work experience in secretarial or executive administrative position.
2. High school diploma or equivalent, mandatory; secondary degree, preferred.
3. Familiarity with Judaic customs.
4. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
5. Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
6. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
7. Ability to understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
8. Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively.
9. Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 plus benefits.