Job Opening: Office Manager, Bookkeeper for Property Management Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA, in person.
Schedule: Full time, some flexibility 9 AM-5 PM or similar Monday-Thursday, Fridays 9 AM-3 PM
Description: Family owned property management company which owns 7 large properties throughout the US, with 2,500 units total.
1. Interface and oversee all on site managers nationwide.
2. Oversee day to day operations of corporate office.
3. Advise on escalated tenant level issues.
4. Input data.
5. Process payroll and oversee employee schedules.
6. Bookkeeping including Account Payables & Receivables and bank draws.
7. Assist in gathering data for property acquisitions and interface with attorneys when needed.
8. Reporting Month end and year end procedures
1. 2 years bookkeeping experience for a property management or real estate company.
2. 2 years experience in property management.
3. Proficiency in Yardi.
4. Ability to work in office full time.
Compensation: $75,000-$100,000 plus 11 days PTO first year (16 days PTO second year) and health benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN