Job Opening: Office Manager/House Manager
Location: Glendale, CA
Saturday- 3p.m.- 11:30p.m.
Sunday- 3p.m.- 11:30p.m.
1. Answering telephones
2. Assisting families and residents with any requests/ questions answered.
3. Assisting with general office duties
4. Following up on all incidents pertaining residents & the building.
5. Ensuring that all residents are in the dining room for meals
6. Distributing medications (medication class will be provided upon training)
7. Overseeing the facility under the supervision of the administrator and supervisor.
8. Delegating responsibilities as needed.
9. Manage resident appointments
1. 2+ years administrative experience
2. 2+ years experience in a healthcare setting preferred; otherwise, office experience is acceptable.
3. Positive demeanor and enjoys helping others.
Compensation: $18-$21 plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN