Job Opening: Office Manager/Practice Manager for Beverly Hills Cardiologist
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
1. Hiring employees, overseeing training, write ups and firing.
2. Overseeing employee schedules.
3. Handling basic human resources for employees, including employee morale.
4. Customer relations with patients.
5. Emails and phone calls to patients.
6. Educate patients about concierge program.
7. On board both regular patients and concierge program.
8. Assist social media manager as needed.
1. Superior customer service/concierge skills.
2. 2+ years experience dealing with insurance companies.
3. 2+ years experience in health care and health care management.
4. Strong computer and social media skills.
5. Strong problem-solving skills.
6. Strong sales, negotiating, and networking skills.
7. 2+ years experience managing employees.
8. 2+ years experience managing a medical practice.
9. 2+ years experience with EMR (use Athena)
10. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Compensation: $85,000-$100,000 plus benefits, generous raises, potential bonuses and commission
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN