Job Opening: Office Manager
Location: 512 N. La Brea, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Schedule: 27-40 hours per week (we can be flexible based on your availability)
Minimum schedule needed is Monday-Thursday 12:00pm-6:00pm and Fridays 10:00am-1:00pm
1. File management, utilizing Dropbox
2. Sending emails and paper mailing
3. Interacting with marketing professionals
4. Data entry for mailing lists, fundraising, information
5. Material preparation for events
6. Overseeing janitorial crew, calling maintenance if necessary
7. Creating zoom links
8. Updating social media
9. Follow up with phone calls
10. Coordinates programs and ordering, Prepare supplies and materials for upcoming Jewish holidays and events
11. Creates to-do lists and ensures their execution
1. Sense of mission and responsibility.
2. Warm, welcoming personality, organized.
3. Extremely computer savvy.
4. Experience with Outlook, Databases.
5. Extremely familiar with orthodox Jewish culture.
6. Strong writing and typing skills.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business
Assistant Commercial Property Manager
E-Commerce, Warehouse Drop Ship Associate
STEAM Teacher’s Assistant for Early Childhood
Recreational Therapist for New Licensed Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (MHRC)