Job Opening: On Call Counselor for Teen Treatment Center
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Schedule: Flexible. Must be free on Thursdays 9AM-12PM for Treatment Team meetings and MUST be free on weekends.
1. Participate and supervise activities with teenagers including sports, yoga, group and art therapy, meals, etc.
2. Write notes on electronic medical records (we will train)
3. Other duties under the direction of the Program Director.
1. Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
2. Minimal commitments to work or school (e.g. a part time job would work)
3. 21 years old and up.
4. Able to run, walk, climb up stairs.
5. Some experience working with kids or teens (e.g. as a teacher’s assistant, coach, tutor etc)
6. Able to pass a very strict background check from the DOJ, no misdemeanors or felonies whatsoever
Compensation: $16-$17 per hour
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!