Job Opening Outreach Specialist
Location: Agoura Hills, CA
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours
1. Maintain and build relationships with mental health providers at different levels of care
2. Connect with referral sources including social workers, schools, placement specialists, outpatient providers, and other treatment programs through research, phone calls, emails and in-person visits
3. Prepare presentations and create and maintain marketing strategies to meet objectives.
4. Stay in close contact with families, clients, and referral sources to offer guidance, answer questions, or resolve issues
5. Coordinate and take guidance from our Director of Admissions
6. Give tours of our facilities to families and providers
7. Assist in the planning and execution of networking events
8. When necessary, speak with parents on the phone, articulate how our program works, and help connect them with appropriate care for their child.
1. 1+ years experience in outreach or marketing in the healthcare or education industry.
2. Excellent communication skills and a self starter.
3. Willingness to drive to various locations to market treatment centers in person.
4. Understanding and experience with treatment centers and its clientele.
5. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
6. Vaccinated for COVID and able to pass a background check and Lifescan.
7. Eager to learn and grow, and passionate about adolescent treatment.
Compensation: $60,000-$70,000 plus bonuses