Job Opening: Operations and Communications Associate/Coordinator for Private High School
Location: Los Angeles, 90036
Start Date: ASAP
1. Coordinating Social Media accounts and activity.
2. Reviewing and maintaining website needs.
3. Maintaining photo database.
4. Serving as graphic designer liaison for various school department graphic design needs.
5. Manage corporate credit card program, school venmo and Edlio forms.
6. Coordinate with COO on tuition assistance program.
7. Managing email platform, list, newsletter.
8. Providing logistic and operations support and coordination to various school departments and activities including Student Life Team, Athletic Department, co-curricular trips, Israel Guidance and adult education in the form of purchasing, communications, planning, events and transportation.
10. Work with Parent Teacher Association to plan and execute various initiatives.
11. Serving as general support for office, including Chief Operating Officer, Head of School, Registrar, Facilities Manager.
12. Other various initiatives and programs.
1. Experience with Jewish culture.
2. Proficiency in MailChimp, Canva, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Adobe, Schoology, Facebook and Instagram a plus.
3. Able to work in a fast paced envrioment.
4. Able to work in person, full time.
5. Strong writing skills.
Compensation: $60,000-$80,000 depending on experience plus benefits