Job Opening: Operations and Inventory Management Associate for Sports Events and Concert Tickets Site
Location: Brooklyn, NY 11230
Schedule: 4 days a week 1 PM-8 PM plus either Saturdays or Sundays 12 PM-7 PM
The inventory systems are completely automated, however, this position will check and crosscheck to ensure the automation is correct. Full training will be provided.
1. Ensure that inventory is correct. Troubleshooting properly, and understanding and figuring out problems and issues (where they stem from, and isolating examples to create support tickets).
2. Entering inventory related data.
3. Double checking all pieces of data for tickets.
4. Cross checking status of tickets on retail websites and internal inventory.
5. Ensuring PO and inventory system is in sync.
1. Experience with e-commerce inventory.
2. Computer skills.
3. Experience with POS (Point of Sales) system.
4. Familiar with the four major sports leagues (NFL NBA NHL MLB), team names and cities, scheduling (home game vs. away games and playoff series like a “best of seven”).
Compensation: $26-$28 per hour
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!