Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1. Oversee two assistant managers with large territories in the South.
2. Ensure resources are being utilized properly and that technicians are scheduled appropriately.
3. Lead mid-level hiring cycle when needed.
4. Report and liaise with the Area Manager.
5. Oversee fleet scheduling and trouble shoot.
6. Act as a resource and point of contact for the assistant managers.
7. Travel to Southern states (Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama etc.) when needed, up to 35% of the time.
1. 3+ years experience managing a large group of people.
2. High level of organization.
3. Desired, but not required, experience managing a fleet of vehicles.
4. Open to travel up to 35% of the time.
5. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
6. Strong computer skills, including Excel and Outlook.
Compensation: $58,000-$65,000 plus excellent benefits
Company vehicle provided or reimbursement.