Job Opening: Operations Manager
Location: Encinitas, CA
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
1. Collaborate with Human Resources and Scheduling Coordinators to oversee recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and off-boarding of clinical and nonclinical staff
2. Provide direct supervision to 25+ Residential Counselors, Overnights Counselors and a Chef
3. Model a positive, inclusive workplace environment and culture and ensure all company policies are followed consistently.
4. Ensure facility compliance with accreditation and program standards, including CCLD, CARF, and Joint Commission requirements.
5. Oversee facility safety protocols including stocking of emergency food supplies, conducting checks and tests for regular and emergency food supplies, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and that all emergency drills are completed and that emergency binders are current and updated
6.Assist with client supervision and counselor duties during critical staff shortages
7.Assist with successfully facilitating client admits and discharges
1. Must have 2+years of operations management experience
2. Client/Customer Service working industry, preferred
3. Proficiency in computer software applications such as Excel, Google Drive, Microsoft Office
4. Ability to remain calm and organized
5. Bachelor’s Degree
Compensation: 65,000-70,000 plus benefits