Job Opening: Operations Manager for Caregiver Agency
Location: Glendale, CA 91203
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours a week
Description: Operations manager will run the day to day operations of the agency, oversee marketing, including meeting and reaching out to new clients, and oversee a small team in the corporate office.
1. Marketing the agency, as well as contacting and meeting new clients for potential business.
2. Manage day-to-day operations and make sure the business runs smoothly.
3. Be the point of contact for any and all issues that may arise, resolving said issues.
4. Oversee the technical aspect of ads and social media.
5. Interface with vendors and employees.
6.Ensure marketing and branding is cohesive on all documents, ads and websites for each entity.
7. Oversee various marketing projects to strengthen the brand.
8. Oversee a small team in the corporate office.
1. 1+ years of caregiving experience, or experience working in a caregiving agency.
2. Extremely organized with excellent communication skills.
3. Supervisor/managerial experience required.
4. Bachelor’s degree in a related field desired.
5. Experience with marketing, branding.
6. Strong writing and communication skills.
Compensation: $70,000-$90,000 plus benefits