Job Opening: Operations Manager for Luxury Home Staging Company
Location: Downtown Los Angeles, 90033
Schedule: Monday-Friday and some Sundays 7 AM-3 PM (always closed Saturdays)
1. Create a system for the install team and streamline processes.
2. Update the inventory system and ensure all furniture and accessories are easy to find and retrieve.
3. Oversee the team of 6 employees, create their schedules and ensure team runs on time.
4. Ensure truck is loaded with correct furniture and goes out for the day.
5. Oversee furniture repairs (there is an in house repair technician).
6. Visit job sites and ensure that the install and moving is done correctly.
7. Meet with admin to go over daily and weekly schedule and ensure furniture is prepared for next day.
1. Bilingual Spanish.
2. 2+ years Warehouse manager for a small business.
3. Some staging or furniture or moving/storage experience would be ideal.
4. Computer savvy.
5. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
Compensation: $75,000-$85,000 plus PTO and gas mileage reimbursement.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!