Job Opening: Operations Manager for Thriving Synagogue
Location: North Hollywood, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week (flexible schedule)
1. Manage the operations staff, including office staff and cleaning crew, as well as additional staff for events and holidays.
2. Handle HR issues, audit all employees, adjust job descriptions when needed, leave and vacation requests.
3. Overseeing day to day operations,
4. Hiring vendors when building repairs.
5. Manage grants process for revenue, delegate this task if necessary.
6. Ensure employees are meeting institutional goals.
7. Light bookkeeping.
1. Knowledge of HR protocols.
2. Experience with budgets and accounting.
3. Experience overseeing at least 3 staff members.
4. 3+ years as a manager of an organization.
5. Proficient in Quickbooks and experience using a database.
Compensation: $75,000-$85,000 plus health benefits, 2 weeks PTO
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN