Job Opening: Overnight Behavioral Health Mentors
Location: Woodland Hills, 91367
Monday-Friday: 10PM-6AM OR
Saturday-Sunday: 10 PM-6 AM
1. Check in on teenagers while sleeping.
2. Be in contact with therapists or other relevant personnel should issues arise.
3. Act as a mentor for kids struggling with mental health and/or addiction issues while maintaining strong boundaries.
4. Write notes in Electronic Medical Records.
1. Minimum of 1 year experience working in a group home setting preferred, but if not we will train.
2. Experience working with kids and/or teens (for example as a tutor, sports coach, at a school, etc.).
3. Basic computer and writing skills.
4. Able to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
5. 21 years old or over.
6. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
7. Experience working overnight desired.
Compensation: $17 an hour for the overnight shift plus great benefits.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Licensed Therapist LMFT or LCSW (or MFT Associate who is close to being licensed, with 2600 hours complete or more)