Job Opening: Part-Time Behavior Aide
Location: Van Nuys, 91405
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30-2:30 (30 hours per week)
1. Assists teacher(s) with instruction of either an individual, or small groups of students in various learning situations including basic academic and/or specialized subject areas.
2. Provide teacher with relevant feedback and information on student behavior.
3. Assist staff in assessing student behavior and implementing appropriate and positive behavior and interventions.
4. Observe and control behavior of students according to approved procedures; report progress to teacher(s) regarding student performance and behavior.
1. Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Education, Child Development, or a related subject; or completion of two years of higher education study.
2. Experience working in an elementary school.
3. Energy, creativity, dedication.
4. Experience with Applied Behavioral Analysis is required.
5. Must be vaccinated for Covid-19.
Compensation: $16 – $20 per hour