Job Opening: Part-Time MFT Associate
Location: Calabasas, CA
3 PM-11 PM Sunday – Wednesday OR Thursday – Saturday
1. Oversee clients’ cases and facilitate group and DBT therapy for the client.
2. Make clinical decisions regarding appropriateness for the program, as well as diagnoses.
3. Complete initial evaluation of the patients ( biopsychosocial assessment, master treatment plan, and weekly updates of the treatment plan).
4. Attend weekly clinical meetings.
1. MFT Associate with a number from the BBS.
2. 1+ year of experience as an MFT Associate, preferably with group and family therapy experience.
3. Master’s degree in behavioral sciences or related field.
4. Experience with adolescents preferred.
5. Experience with Process and DBT therapy preferred or willingness to learn DBT.
6. Experience working with substance abuse and mental illness.
7. Able to pass a very strict background check.
8. Strong boundaries.
9. Over 21 years old with a driver’s license.
10. Basic computer, writing and typing skills.
Compensation: $22 per hour.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!