Evolve adolescent mental health treatment and teen rehab centers, accredited by CARF and The Joint Commission, offer the highest caliber of behavioral health care for adolescents 12 to 17 years old struggling with mental health issues or substance abuse. At the residential level of care, teens live on-site with 24-hour support and supervision. We treat adolescents from all over the country because our CARF- and Joint Commission-accredited teen treatment programs offer a level of excellence in clinical care that is hard to find in many states.
Evolve teen residential treatment centers harness the positive power of the family dynamic by creating treatment centers that look and feel like homes. They’re small, serene, and quiet, with never more than six teens at a time in any one residential center. Every resident feels like they’re in a personal, individualized recovery center designed to meet their specific therapeutic needs.
Job Opening: Part-Time or Full-Time Overnight Counselor
Location: Danville, California
*Can be (1) Full-Time Counselor or (2) Part-Time Counselors who cam work 2-3 nights per week.
1. Oversee up to 6 teenage clients by checking in at planned intervals.
2. Supervise teenagers during activities, including off site activities.
3. Keep records in electronic medical system (Kipu)
4. Participate in group therapy and similar activities
1. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs (activities include hiking and sports activities)
2. Experience working with teens, such as in a camp or school.
3. Able to pass a strict background check.
4. Able to come during current scheduled hours and STAY AWAKE during shifts.
5. BA in psychology or similar, or in the middle of earning BA in psychology or counseling or similar desired.
6. Currently working less than 30 hours during the week.
Compensation: $18-$20 per hour